Withdrawing from a course:
- If you would like to withdraw from a course, log into the portal and click MY COURSES.
- Pull down the menu next to SEE TRAINING DETAILS and choose WITHDRAW.
General Registration Information:
- Sessions with enrollment limits will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, unless pre-determined by the instructor.
- Participants must complete the course to receive credit; there are no partial credit options.
- If a session is full: you will be added to a waiting list. If a spot opens up, you will receive a registration confirmation email.
- If a session is cancelled: you will be notified as soon as the cancellation decision is made.
- If you need to withdraw from your registration: please do so as far in advance as possible. This will allow others to attend who may be on a waiting list, or may affect cancellation decisions.
- You can withdraw yourself from a course by logging into the Portal, finding your course and choosing WITHDRAW. You will receive a confirmation email.
QUESTIONS? If you have a question regarding courses, PACs, or the Talent Portal please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608.663.4955.